Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015 Hey Wazzup!

My week was nuts hahahha we did lots of things. We went to thanksgiving dinner early on Wednesday and it was crazy because me and my companion got food poisoning. We ate some bad turkey which we didn't know was bad and all night my stomach was being a monster and then we went on a hike. The hike was super cool. I hit into a cactus and it hurt. It stuck in the back of my legs so I pulled out the thorny spiky things and we continued up the mountain. We got to the top and it was beautiful!!! I loved that hike and when I get home boom!!!! I'm gonna go hiking!!!! I love it!!!!

Anyways during the hike I had ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) my tummy and digestive system was in agony I was dying!!!! After the hike, we had a lunch with turkey at a members and then we went and had studies. Then ate 3 dinners and yeah it was a fun day!!! See ya!! That's all for this week!!!

Elder Walker

Oh wait one quick quote

When the storms of life beat upon you and the whirlwinds of the world
tear you down, get up and push forward with a smile on your face and

wade through the waters of life with steadfast faith in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment