Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015 An Awesome Week!

Hey y'all this week was awesome. We got to give a blessing and we had a fireside on Sunday it was super awesome this guy named brother saddleback from Canada shared his story of his kids his one son got hit and killed by a drunk driver when he found out he immediately went and prayed and got a super strong impression to forgive the person who killed his son. He said "I had the audacity to ask when?" He said the answer came immediately and very strongly, the Holy Ghost said immediately. It was an emotional roller coaster through the course of the night of the fireside.

We went on a camp out and it was sick!!! We got to go to a fire tower and climb it it is 102 ft!!! It was scary because the wind was blowing and I'm not in shape like I used to be!

Well anything else? Hmmmm oh yeah we had zone conference it was awesome we learned what appropriate ways to talk to the opposite gender and we had a killer training about what lack I yet and I found what I lack so I am trying to work on that.

Well that's all for now

Talk to y'all later! ~Elder Walker

The awesome scary view from the top of fire tower!



No comments:

Post a Comment