Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015 Mission Life

Well about the mission the lessons are getting really easy to teach. I just open my mouth and I know what to say. I don't think about it I just say it as it comes. Right now we have 3 investigators with baptismal dates.

I feel like a celebrity because I will be walking on the road and the little kids all yell out "Walker!!!" Hahahaha isn't that funny?!?!

The people here are super nice! They just talk and talk because they
don't have anything to do. We on the other hand have lots of things to do.

Being on the reservation is a really big eye opener and makes you
sooooo humble because they live in poverty.  I'll take pics and send
them next week. I feel so bad for the apaches they have soooo little.

So guess what? My living situation is pretty crazy- we live in a trailer home. Church here is really different we only have 2 hours of church and we usually have 60-70ish people who come. We have priesthood and relief society and then we all come in together and have sacrament meeting.  It’s pretty cool because during the week they have 2 mutuals called youth night. They are on Tuesday and Thursday.  On Wednesday we have a thing called sports night. The apaches love basketball!!

Guess what?!?! I extended my first baptismal invitation and the guy accepted his name is smiley. Isn't that awesome? I committed someone to baptism!!! We also have another person we committed to baptism. At the baptismal service I will take pictures!!!!

Well that’s all for this week!

Love - the greatest most incredible, funniest, most awesome person ever to live in existence!;)

ElderWalker

No comments:

Post a Comment