Monday, August 10, 2015

August 10, 2015 Flying Time

I officially hate time - I'm almost 2 months out!!!! 

Feed my sheep from Jeffery R Holland is such a good talk!!!!! He is a spiritual
rager!!!! 

Well we have 3 investigators getting baptized this week. I'll have more to write next time.

Hey guess what? It is monsoon season and it was raining soooooo hard I ran outside to the truck in 8 seconds. I had to make it down a dirt driveway which had turned to mud and the truck was probably half a football field away. I got in the car in 8 seconds and guess what?!?! I was soaked from head to toe. I could wring out the water in my shirt!!!! :) hahaha it was sooooo great!!!!!

Well that's all for this week!!!! Love you all
I'll write more next week

    ~Elder Walker


P.S. Peppin you are gonna be a fantastic missionary bro - start prepping because you need to be more ready than I was. Ok? :D

            

No comments:

Post a Comment