Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26, 2016 Service

Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and sending me emails and notes I really enjoy that can't ask for a better gift than a card note or email.

This week was very interesting week.  Not much happened I had a migraine for 4 days straight and had stomach issues for 3 days so me and my comp were sick all week. When we had strength sufficient we went out and worked hard. We helped with service. We went to the mountains and cut 15 cords of wood we had a dump truck that was filled all the way full and like 4 trailers and all the truck beds were full the wards here in Saint John's have ward wood piles that they do so everyone who burns wood who can't go out and get it themselves can have wood. We fall the trees, cut them up into big rounds, and load them, then after a while we split the wood.


~ Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment