Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016 County Fair and 20 Years Old!

This week was crazy guess what?!?! It was the county fair guess what guys? There was a creative writing booth well wanting to be as much a part of the community as possible I submitted my poetry. 2 entries in the adult categories one was a rhyming poem and I took 3rd place and then I put in a free verse poem alone and guess what I won 1st place. I also received prize money and got $8 dollars it was awesome!!! Well the fair was awesome!!! We contacted a TON of people!!!!

We watched the mud bogs and supported some less active members who were driving through the mud bogs.

Well I am officially 20 as of today!!!!

I had 16 deviled eggs and then went and had a foot long at subway!!! We went to the fair where these little girls selling cotton candy at a stand called pretty little ladies cotton candy came up to us gave us high fives and knuckles and gave us free cotton candy. Then we went to see output investigator who was by the food stands and his friend one of the members in our ward gave me 10 dollars to buy a funnel cake with cream hot Carmel and apples it was HUGE!!!! I had to go home really bad so we went home and I threw up!!! It was awful!!!!

So yeah that's life love y'all


~ Elder Walker


A member invited us over for cake for my 20th Birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment