Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016 Kenny and Brother Trail

We had 2 lessons with crazy people this week one was a guy named Kenny!!!! Kenny is this old man who has a shag and a goatee he climbs trees while he is drunk. Like that is his job is to climb trees and cut limbs down with a chainsaw well pretty crazy right?!

We spent like an hour and a half teaching the plan of salvation and it was crazy he kept asking off the wall questions. Well we got through the whole lesson. He went home, prayed and got an answer to his question a voice said as clear as day "Kenny you are doing the right thing continue meeting with these men" ahhhh!!!! Isn't that crazy?!?! Definitely being worked on by the spirit. 

I am glad my Tetanus shot is still good. I stepped on a rusty nail it went right through my boot into my foot!!! I have never felt such pain in my foot!!!! 😮😮  It swelled up a ton and I couldn't walk where it went in. So yeah that was on Wednesday last week now it's all better!!!

Well doing tons of finding don't really have a teaching pool.

Here is my comp from last transfer - Elder Grimes and my comp from this transfer – Elder Pearcy.

Brother trail he is HILARIOUS!!!! He talks about like cyborgs on the moon. He says that before the flood Giants were as big as mountains and after the flood they were a lot smaller. He says "UFO's are not aliens, they are Satan's people." Hahaha he says "zombies do exist!! they do!!! Since Satan's people can't have bodies they wait till someone is dead and decomposing then they possess the dead body and walk around earth doing wicked things!!!" Hahahaha. He is soooo great to listen to. We went over to him on Saturday and he talked to me while his wife helped my companion make moccasins he talked to me all about Christ and how things work because of him, his energy emanates to all things causing them to work. He said "Elder Walker the atom bomb isn't a separation of atoms splitting them apart, it is a separation of the atoms from Christ that's what makes a BOOM!!!!!"

So yeah I might be making a cradle board where the apaches hold their babies in. It's safe to use and is really cool!!!!

Love y'all
Elder Walker

Comp from last transfer - Elder Grimes

Comp for this transfer - Elder Pearcy



No comments:

Post a Comment