Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015 The Gospel is Simple

Hey all yall I just ate my first Apache food I had fry bread or
bun-kaha in Apache it is really really tasty!!

We have a waptism which is a baptism and a wedding of the same couple and the guy that I was talking about Lucus is getting baptized after the wedding they have asked me to bepart of the wedding!!!!

I have lots of work and I love teaching simply.  Did you know how simple the gospel is? The gospel is having faith in Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.  As you live the gospel that simple thing, you will make it to the celestial kingdom!!!! JJJJ Isn't that crazy!!!!??!?!?!??!! *BOOM* mind blown!!!!!!!

We'll, talk to you next week!!!!!

Elder Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment