Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015 MTC Wk 2

Tuesday is my p-day here at the MTC. I GO OUT INTO THE FIELD ON MONDAY!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!

I ALSO HAVE OVER 7 HOURS OF STUDY A DAY!!!!!  It drives me insane being cooped up in a room all day.  I really want to be out walking around finding and teaching people of our gospel.  I can’t wait to get out and serve the people of Scottsdale.

We have 2 legit investigators!  I have had a crazy spiritual experience where we were teaching one of the investigators and we all were just touched by the spirit the holy ghost penetrated Sagens heart (that is the name of our investigator)

Love you Taylor, Matt, Conner, and Parker (email me bros)!!!!  
Side note:  Taco bell is not kind to your tummy either!!!! 


Love you all – Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment